Cooktown Golf Links
Cooktown Golf Links is a 9-hole course with dual tees. Constructed on a natural sand belt the course is built in the tropical bush that boarders Walker Bay and the Annan River. Located beside Monkhouse Point with the imposing Mount Cook as a constant backdrop the natural beauty of the surrounds make this links-type course a must for golf adventurers & holidaymakers alike.
* Course fully licensed and golf pro-shop
* Opened all year (excl. Xmas Day & Good Friday)
* Hire clubs, buggies and motorised carts
* Visitors always welcome
* Membership available to all
* Juniors (under 18 years) at discounted rate